For all that Apple announced at its product launch in San Francisco, there's also a long list of things that went unmentioned—including both stuff which you might reasonably have expected to get stage time, and items that Apple watchers were already assuming would be squeezed offstage or that just aren't ready.
A few examples:
• Macs got only the most cursory of mentions, though the chances seem good some new models are imminent
• Other than a new collaborative version of iWork, there was no news relating directly to the iPad, let alone announcements about new hardware
• Apple TV was a no-show, and I don't think Apple has even disclosed when its tvOS software will be available
• Apple has often played up medical-related efforts such as ResearchKit at its events, but not this time
• Unlike the WWDC keynote, this one didn't involve frequent nods to all those Apple customers and prospective customers in China HM